A Brief Introduction to Real Estate Finance
Most buyers of real estate will require a loan. In fact, the financing of a home is as integral to real estate transactions as finding the home itself; if the buyer cannot obtain financing, the transaction will ultimately fail. To provide the best service to consumers, it is essential for licensees to have a clear understanding of the financing process, from initial loan application through funding at closing. The Financing course provides licensees with the must-know financing issues to enable them to better serve their clients who require financing for real estate purchases.
- An analysis of the key players in financing, including primary and secondary markets
- A detailed look at a loan application package and the process of applying for and obtaining a loan
- An evaluation of consumer options for loan packages and types
- A discussion of the government’s role in real estate financing
- A primer in interpreting loan terminology
- An overview of the importance of the loan source and provisions as part of the closing process